1.Today I am glad to introducea teenager. His name is Cheng Xin.
2. I'm Li Hua andI'm very happy to stand here to talk about myself.
3.There is always something unforgettable in my life, especially the story betweenmy friend and me.
4. My friend Daniel encourages me a lot in many ways.Now let me tell you something about him.
5. IvisitedHong Kong last summer holiday. It's a beautiful city andI had a wonderful timethere.
6. Liang Ling, a 15-year-old girl, is a student in Class 1, Grade 9.
7.How time flies! Three years has passed.I will graduate from junior high school.
8.I still remember what happened betweenmy best friend Lin Tao and me.
9. This is a photo thatis very special tome.
1.He is ahelpful boywhooften helps people around him.
2.He is very popular inour schoolbecausehe is polite to everyone.
3.As for my dream，entirefashion.com，I want to be a teacher，I'll make friends with my kids.
4.Like many otherboys，I enjoy doingsports，but maths and science are my favorite.
5.My favorite memory ofmy dadisthat he always wants to keep me from making mistakes but he tries to let me find my own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when I get hurt.
6. Though she is busy, she studies hard and gets good grades.
7.I imagine thatshe/he is not>8. Although I wasn't willing to do it, I still lent it to him because he was my best friend.
9. The next morning, I found a piece of paper. It said, “Never give up, dear.I am proud ofyou!”
1. I would be verythankfulif you could give me the chance.
2.I am sure that I can bea good volunteer at the International Dragon Competition.
3.After readingso many books, I get a lot of knowledge and also feel relaxed.
4.As a student, I thinkI should always try my best to work for our school.
5. This is my best dad. I love him and I'm so proud of him.
6.I had great fun inmy last summer vacation.
7. Although I am not the best now，I will make every effort tobecome atop studentand I believe you will be proud of me.
8. She is great. Let's wish her a better future.
9. I amlooking forward toseeing her/him!
10. Because I thought nothing was important than friendship.What's more, I became very happy after I forgave him.
11.How lucky I am tobe his daughter!
I am Very Grateful to My Mom
Now, I'llgraduate frommiddle school. Iam very grateful tomy mom because she has done much for me. I think words can'tshow my thanks toher.
My mom is an excellent teacher and we are in the same school. Sheworks hardand often goes back home very late. I remembered that>helped me in time though she was too tired at night, and Iwas so thankful atthat time. So my eyeswere filled withtears.
I would never forget it. From my mom, I got not>but also the deep love. Thank you, my dear mom.
My Classmate Liang Ling
Liang Ling, a 15-year-old girl, is a student in Class 1, Grade 9. She comes from a poor family. Since she was a little girl, she hascared forher family.
Every day Liang Ling helps with the cooking, cleaning and washing. I asked her whether she was tired of doing so much housework. “Not really.” She smiled. “I'vegot used toit.” Though she is busy, she studies hard andgets good grades.What's more,she is always ready to help others. Everyone likes her because of her kindness. In our eyes, she alwaysfaces difficulties bravely.No matter how hard the life is, she never gives up.
She is great. Let's wish her a better future.
My New Headteacher
How time flies! Three years has passed. I will graduate from junior high school. I will enter a new school to study. What will my new headteacher be like?
I imagine that she/he isnot>but alsobeautiful/handsome. She/He may be both patient with us and kind to us. She/He is also strict with us. I hope she/he is outgoing. She/He can understand us and make friends with us. If she/he likes doing sports, we can play together after class. She/He can get more knowledge from her/him.
I am looking forward to seeing her/him!
1.I'm glad to hear thatyou're planning to travel around China during the summer vacation. I'd like to invite you to my hometown Fujian for a visit.