1. My favorite subject is English。
2. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English。
3. It is used by travelers and business people all over the world。
4. China has joined the WTO and the Olympic Games will be held in China. English becomes more and more useful.
5. So English is very important and I like English very much。
6. We have a lot of fun in the English class.
7. Our English teacher often makes us happy in the English class。
8. I hope I can go abroad(出国) one day, and then I can speak to foreigners in English。
9. I like English and try my best to learn it。
(浙江丽水)Ellen看到大家都对自己的未来充满期待，感到特别高兴。为了鼓励大家学好英语，他准备出一期英语学习经验交流专刊。请根据以下问题和答案的提示并结合你的实际情况，以“My English Learning”为题写一篇80词左右的英文稿件，要求至少涉及其中的三个问题，并且不能出现你的真实姓名、校名和县名等。
When did you start learning English? (in … /…years ago)
How do you learn English? (listen carefully, study with a group, read English every day…)
What is difficult to learn? (listening, grammar…)
What other helpful ways do you know to learn English well? (watch English movies, sing English songs…)
English is one of my best subjects and I started learning English when I was ten years old. But at the very beginning(在最开始的时候), listening seemed a little difficult for me. So I have been doing a lot of listening practice, such as listening to tapes, watching English TV programs. And I found it really helped a lot. In fact, there are some more helpful ways to learn English well. For example, I enjoy singing English songs and I want to join an English club or find a pen pal from English-speaking countries. I believe that nothing is impossible if you put your heart into it(有志者事竟成).
I’m very glad that you’ll come to China to watch the Olympic Games. I know it isn’t easy to learn a foreign language, but I have some ideas that may help¬¬¬¬¬.
Best wishes and looking forward to meeting you in China
I’m very glad that you’ll come to China to watch the Olympic Games. I know it isn’t easy to learn a foreign language, but I have some ideas that may help. Firstly, it’s very important to listen to the teacher carefully in class and make some notes so that you can go over your lessons later. Secondly, try to catch every chance to practice speaking, both in and out of class. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. Then try to listen and read more in Chinese. What’s more, you’d better plan your time well and study it regularly every day.
Above all, you should be confident in yourself(有自信) and don’t give up(放弃)whenever you meet with difficulty(遇到困难). I’m sure you will succeed through(通过…而成功) your hard work.
Best wishes and looking forward to meeting you in China.